Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Nights


I know I have gone crazy with posts but I have just been so excited with my new blog! Even if I have no followers yet it just feels great to express myself. I know my tittle says Fashion for the Soul and I have no fashion posts yet but that's not all what I am about. I enjoy the little things in life as well. Sundays nights is when I like to relax and take time to myself. I enjoyed coffee and cheesecake with my siblings while we had a good read. My sister enjoyed the steamy 50 Shades of Grey series and I have began to read the incredible story I Am Malala. A story about a young girl who stands up for women's education rights and her amazing journey. I love to read stories that are inspiring and that make you believe that one persons voice can make a big change in the world.



Barnes and Nobles Cafe

I Am Malala - Malala Yousafzai
50 Shades Darker- E L James
The Alchemyst- Michael Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit Alina's profile on Pinterest. Instagram